Today nearly 700 million people worldwide use Facebook , and the social network most used in the world. Every day thousands of people turn off Facebook and many of them repent, so they want to re-activate your Facebook account . Your account has been disabled suddenly? Do not worry, it can happen to anyone , and you can usually solve the problem with a little effort and following the appropriate steps . Find out with this umComo.com.br article how to reactivate your Facebook account.
Instructions about unlock the temporarily locked facebook account
First , read the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities . We know it’s a long and boring document, but contains important guidelines on what should or should not do in the largest social network in the world . Are the rules of Facebook .
Knowing the cause of the blockage . Often , your account may be disabled by an inappropriate photo, for example a nude any is an inappropriate photo to Facebook. And , racist comments or insults are not accepted by Facebook , you cannot impersonate another person , the use of false names and unsolicited contacts with other users in order to ” harassment , advertising, promotion , dating , or misconduct . ” .
Most people, who have their profiles with a block or limit, just do not understand where they go wrong to be grounded so cruelly, how it looks and maybe you fit that description perfectly. Initially, blockages occur by reporting account when there is suspicious activity in the account or when the social network tries to one in your database by disabling suspicious profiles. Profiles that could later return to active through identity verification, usually warns Facebook with a message asking to send a document of identification, such as ID, passport, work license and etc …
But the question is : I need to send a copy of my document to an American company that is part of the American espionage? Yes, this is the requirement for you to have access back to your account. According to them, your documents will not be stored on the social network database, although it is up to each believe it or not. Therefore, if you want to have your account back, send a copy of your document, unless you think it is a mistake of the social network find that your profile is fake and that other people are having the same problem. Check out a list of the most common locks on Facebook.
What to do on Facebook when “For security reasons, your account is temporarily blocked”?
Tons of users are facing a great inconvenience to access their Facebook accounts; of nowhere when they log in, or even being in the account given in the face the following message:
For security reasons, your account is temporarily blocked.
If this account Reflects your real name and personal information, please help us VERIFY it.
But the evil began problem as when the user is prompted to enter a mobile number to receive the activation code via SMS, such code is not received. What’s more, when it comes the code, it does not work.
Before attempting to register your cell phone, use this link to learn if Facebook already has its confirmed number: https://www.facebook.com/confirmphone.php
* Form for the verification number in the case of failure the previous form: http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=mobile_account_verification
The cause of the problem is less related to user behavior and more with the flood of spammers, fakes and invaders accounts that Facebook has experienced in recent times, as the number of users approaches the fantastic number of 1 billion souls.
Due to the tightening of the siege against fraudsters and spammers, Facebook decided to refer to human sieve part of the current account verification process. So if you just have your account blocked for security reasons, know that the cause is a problem of verifying your identity.
Knowing the cause of misfortune, the second step is to try to prove to Facebook that you are what you claim to be, that is, which is a real person. Assuming you have not committed the blunder ** to use a nickname or something strange in your name, go to this form and send a color copy of your identity document:
The user who has not registered the real name on Facebook , you can come across sooner or later with the famous lock for security reasons , he smote one of Facebook ‘s responsibility Terms:
* We ask everyone to use their real names and surnames, so you can know who is connecting. To keep our community safe and reliable , block the use of certain names when you create an account. This helps prevent people from creating fake accounts or malicious that may impair your ability to enjoy sharing with your friends.
People who receive the message realizing that exceeded the number code sending requests must wait about two days before trying again.
Simple Steps Unlock the temporarily locked FB Account.
1. First Open the social network(facebook.com) website in your browser.
2. Then please login your facebook account
3. From the page that is presentation, at this moment select to Get help from friends.
4. On The Facebook page of your contacts will open up. Taken away this contact list select those friends whom you know More suitable or better. Select those friends whom you meet in person very regularly.
5. Once complete, then click on continue button.
6. Now the Facebook website will send out the security codes to your selected peoples only.
7. Then you can Call up to your friends and collegues and gather all these security codes.
8. Then use these gathering codes, you can unlock your account easily.