How to generate Hdfc Debit card pin online – As one of the parts of its ‘go-green’ scheme, HDFC Bank has initiated sending PIN, which is the unique code number of the holders of the debit card by SMS rather of the system of sending it through the post.
Senior Vice President and business head of the HDFC Bank (Cards Payment Products) Parag Rao said that this program is not just environment-friendly but also comfortable, convenient & saves the time of both consumers & the Bank.
He further added that with the set up of the ‘Green PIN’ we give our clients the flexibility to create a new pin number at the time and location where most convenient for them during concurrently providing them the chance to take the step to save our planet’s valuable natural resources.
He continued saying that green PIN is One Time Password (OTP) gave to the client’s phone number registered with the bank. Using the One Time Password (OTP), the customer can initiate the debit card PIN at the HDFC bank’s ATM. Clients will get One Time Password (OTP) within forty-eight hours of applying for the PIN number.
HDFC Bank has approximately 1.75 crore debit card holders & about 16.5 lakh cards on a minimum has issued yearly by the bank. This facility or ability is for all the states excepting for the Jammu and Kashmir because of limitations on bulk SMS services for that state.
Have you lost the HDFC Bank Debit card PIN or ATM PIN and need to reissue the new PIN number? Then in this post, I have shared simply to follow step by step guide on how to create or generate the ATM pin number for the HDFC debit cards online. You should pick your ATM pin number correctly and remember respectively. But in fact, you have forgotten the ATM pin number, or you have not got a new debit card PIN number from HDFC group itself, one can follow the below-explained steps to get the new pin number.
When we open an account in the HDFC bank, the bank will give ATM or Debit Card along with our account. A PIN is a unique digital password has given to utilizing an ATM. You should reset the PIN once you get it for the security reasons. You should retrieve the ATM PIN correctly & do not share with another & do not write it wherever.
But in the fact if you have forgotten the PIN number HDFC Bank would provide three methods to reset the password. They are
1. Reset Through the Net Banking
2. By visiting the nearest bank branch
3. By Phone Banking
A. Generation of ATM or Debit card PIN number by Net Banking
1. Fist you have to login to the HDFC bank net banking & move to the Debit card section.
2. Click on the Debit card option & select the PIN recreation or regeneration choice.
3. You want to choose the card number for which you need to re-create the PIN number. If you have various accounts (salary & savings), you should locate both accounts with the single net banking login only.
After that, you have to select the logic for regeneration of the new PIN number.
4. In next section, you want to verify the mail address & accept terms & conditions & then submit the application form for the new ATM pin.
5. After submission of a form, you would get your new ATM pin to the home address which you mentioned by courier.
B. Generation of ATM or Debit card PIN by revisiting the nearest HDFC Bank Branch
1. The first step is to download an application form from official website of the HDFC Bank
2. You have to fill given details correctly which are in an application form.
3. That filled application form want to sign by the account holder after accepting the terms and conditions
4. And an application forms you want to submit at the nearby HDFC Bank branch.
5. After submission of application form, you may receive the receipt from that branch
6. And new ATM or Debit card PIN number was sent to your mailing address.
7. To confirm the mail address in the bank accounts you want to login to the net banking and choose the My Contact Details option.
C.Generation of ATM or Debit card PIN number by HDFC Phone Banking
1. You only want to make a phone call to the HDFC phone banking as per the current location.
2. And confirm the Telephone Identification Number or TIN.
3. Follow the rules and guidelines which had given to create new ATM PIN request method.
By using these three processes, one can re-create the ATM or Debit card PIN.