How to easily pay Electricity Bill online in UPPCL – The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) inaugurate the online payment ability for the electricity bills in the Aligarh, Lucknow, Varanasi & Meerut cities, after the 15-day trial run.
The company would be practicing the HCL server for the database, whereas banking services are managed or operated by the Punjab National Bank (PNB). Under this current facility, customers can able to make their payments on electricity bill online by debit or credit cards. They would also receive the copy of their earlier bills & can also know their due amount details as well.
Avnish Awasthi, Managing Director of UPPCL, said that the customers would see this facility by visiting the link at www.uppclonline.com. It is a simple choice for both the administration as well as customers. Out of around forty lakh urban customers in that state, we have transported data of around 16 lakh clients to the HCL server for database & work for the remaining process is going on.
He additional informed that the organization is demanding or expecting about 5 to 10 percent of its consumers to prefer the online mode of payment.
How to Pay the Electricity Bill without signup or Login online.
1. All users who need pay their Electricity bill online without subscription or sign up online they are required to visit the official website or web portal of online payment of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) online which that link was https://www.uppclonline.com
2. After visiting the link mentioned above just enter your account number. Electricity Account number which is the unique number which has referred to in this link. If you have the Electricity, Bill & need to know the Account number. Click on pay electricity bill.
3. If you have the SBM Bill & need to know the Account Number click on continue.
4. After entering the details like Account number, name, Due Date of the amount to pay.
5. Payable amount & electricity Bill amount had presented online. Payable money is your current bill which has required paying for the customers. After that process click on the Pay Now button.
6. Then you will notice the choice of paying the electricity bill.
7. Users can choose any payment system like paying through the Internet banking, Credit card or debit card, or ITZ Cash(this option available only for Meerut).
8. After choosing the payment plan you will notice the possibility of the account number, email, & Mobile number, so enter your full details here & hit submit button.
9. If you choose payment option of the Debit card or credit card then following costs will be due or payable by the users:
a) Powered by TechProcess:
Credit for the Card Payment by the TechProcess would be 1.10 percent of the transaction amount.The minimum amount of debt is five rupees.
b) Visa or Master Powered by the PNB Bank:
Charge for the Card Payment through PNB Gateway would be 1.14 percent of the deal money.
c) Visa or Master Powered by the ICICI Bank:
Charge for the Card Payment through ICICI Gateway would be 1.14 percent of the transaction money.
d) Visa or Master Powered by the AXIS Bank:
Charge for the Card Payment through AXIS Gateway would be 1.14 percent of the purchase money.
10) If you have choice of the Net Banking payment then following costs will be fit for Net Banking Various Banks
a) Powered by TechProcess:
Charge for the NetBanking through TechProcess would be Rs 3.65 per Transaction. The minimum amount is four rupees.
b) Punjab National Bank (PNB):
Charge for the NetBanking through Punjab National Bank would be zero or nothing.
c) ICICI Bank:
Credit for the Net Banking by the ICICI might be zero.
Charge for the NetBanking through AXIS might be zero. After paying the bill simply take a print out the receipt & you will get the confirmation message & a receipt will also be forwarded to the email address.
How to check the electricity Bill by SMS
Your mobile number receives the SMS that would receive by the short from code AM- UPPCLT after the transaction is successful or finished. Successful Payment might update within the twenty-four Hours. One can also check the status of your electricity bill & payment by SMS. Please, Type “BILL followed by the number” ex. Bill 532265033749 & send to the toll-free number: 5616195.