How to download the Encumbrance Certificate(EC) Online – Telangana Encumbrance Certificate (EC ) explore now in online. Registration and Stamps Department of the Telangana state offered the online web portal for searching Encumbrance Certificate (EC) is registration.telangana.gov.in. Not similar to other states “IGRS portal” it has refreshed and updated data. Encumbrance Certificates (EC) of lands & property now search in the online. Any person can search for their Land Survey numbers or Property, Passbook Numbers. Search choices comprise District wise, Village wise, Mandal wise. Time is taken to renew each new registration in Encumbrance Certificate is four days. Please kindly check time to time records of property land.
Telangana EC Encumbrance Certificate & EC report:
It has recorded record or statement as per listing in the Department of Revenue. If you look at any EC Encumbrance Statement, Property transactions or sales had appeared. It shows information up to till date of Application prepared or processed. Normally, People get Encumbrance Certificate records from the mee-seva center. “Pihani Adangals ROR1B” records also prove the existence of property.
How to search the Telangana State Encumbrance Certificates:
- Visit the website registration.telangana.gov.in. Choose EC Search link in the side Bar.
- Accept the terms & conditions. Hit Submit button.
- A page called Search For Encumbrance has displayed.
- Choose the Document number choice first. Enter the Record number. Enter the year of the deed or the registration.
- Record number if self-explained. The memo is Number of Memo in which report received.
Search for the Telangana TS EC By property specifications:
- Choose Form entry choices to explore.
- Enter your building or details of property. Fill up with the door number or ward number.
- Enter the details of Boundaries of the Land or Building.
- Choose the SRO where the last transaction completed. Give period of Encumbrance Report.
How to download the Signed Registration Records of TS?
Nowadays keeping the land records & records secure is critical. Once lost method to get the new documents is a very tough job. To overcome the public problem, Digitally Signed Copies had issued. First, apply for the Certificate duplicates in the mee seva centres. Then visit or go to the registration website.
- Enter the phone number connected to the documents application.
- Wait for (OTP) One Time Password. Enter the security/verification code in the box.
- Download copies records. All these document copies are in the PDF format. View it in the adobe reader which is the best.
How to Download the Encumbrance Certificate (EC) in online?
We can directly download the Encumbrance Certificates (EC) in the online.
Now it is simple to get this Encumbrance certificate through online within two minutes. Here you know the method how to obtain this Encumbrance certificate online.
Steps for download Encumbrance Certificate:
- Visit the official website of Telangana:
- Read the eEncumbrance record or Statement & Hit submit button
- Select the requirement & fill up the data & then hit submit button. Then click on the next option.
- Enter the candidate name then submit that form
- click on the “select all” choice & Hit submit button
- Now you will notice the Encumbrance certificate.
- Click on the print option and then download the EC
How to download Encumbrance(EC) online: Below are step by step procedure for quick, or easy understanding:
Step1: when you visit the official website you will notice the eEncumbrance Statement then Examine that record and Hit submit button.
Step2: Select the following criteria like Document number, Memo number or None.
Step3: Fill up with all the details correctly & Hit submit button.
Step4: If you desire to add something more click on add more then click on Next option
Step5: Hit submit button
Step6: click on the Select all option, Then Hit Submit button
Step7: Now obtain Encumbrance certificate then click on the print option for printouts.