Telangana is a state In South India, and it comes under the 29 States in India. In the Year 2014 on 2nd June Telangana was comes in Full fleged. When you speak about Telangana Area is around 114,840 square kilometres (44,340 sq mi) and approxmate Population of 37,493,478 (2011 census). Telanagna is Twelth Largest State In India. The Telangana major Citites includes such as Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Ramagundam.
Telangana is a Telugu Speaking Region, but earlier it as was ruled by Nizam of Hyderabad. Earlier Telangana was merged with former Andhra State to form Andhra Pradesh. But the efforts have been made the change the State, now Hyderabad is the Capital Telangana is a seprate State.
Telangana Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao is known as KCR, Father of Telangana. He if the Very First Chief Misiter of Telangana and he was also former member of Legaslative Assembly of Medak District in the State of Telanagana. He started his journey from the 2nd June of 2014 as a Chief Minister of Telangana.
Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) early come up with as many as schemes for the Citizen of Telangana, which was nobody has done Previously in this Region.
Look at the Schemes of Loving KCR who made really helpfully and Proudfully to this all about this Scheme.
Telangana word is purely derive from Sanskrit. Look at the Policies of Telangana in between (2014- 2016)
1) Mission Kakatiya
2) Telangana Water Grid Project Mission
3) Swacch Telangana and Hyderabad Mission
4) Telangana Haritha Haram
5) Telangana State Industrial Policy
6) Telangana Grama Jyothi
7) Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi which is also Shaadi Mubarak
8) Telangana Aroyga Lakshmi
9) Telangana Aasara Pensions
10) Telangana DOUBLE BEDROOM SCHEME
11) Telangana Strenthen of Security
12) Telangana Land Distributions to Dalits
13) Telangana Rice Distribution
14) Telangana SHE Teams
Look at the Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) Double Bed Room Scheme which is metion below:
Bed Room (1): 9′-0” x 9′-0”———-81 sft
Bed Room (2): 10′-0” x 9′-0”——–90 sft
Living Room: 12′-10” x 9′-0”———140 sft
Kitchen: 6′-0” x 6-0”——————-36 sft
Toilet (1): 3′-6” x 5-0”—————–18 sft
Toilet (2): 3′-8” x 6-0”—————–22 sft
Wash Area: 6′-6” x 3′-2” ————-20 sft
Stair Case: 6′-3” x 13-0”————-82 sft
Wall Area:—————————–71 sft
Learn about the Condition for Applying the Telanagna Double Bed Room Scheme from Telanagana Government.
Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) is new Mission is to provide Double Bed Room to all the Poor Family. He Appointed Indrakaran Reddy, minister to make this Double Bedroom housing Successfully with some of the conditions which you have to follow and apply to the Double Free housing scheme.
- Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) Invested Rs.4.5 lakh for the Cosntruction of Double Bedroom House In 490 square feet area.
- Each Double Bedroom will have – Two (2) Bedrooms with 1) Kitchen and (02 – Toilets) along with Common Hall.
- Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) Advice to the Citizens to follow the Protocol of Getting the From of Double Bedroom.
- Download Double Bed Room House Application Form – 2BHK Application Form
- Politely write the Application in our Own Views that you are need to get Double Bedroom. It must be in your own Hand writing.
Just go any Internet Cafe and visit the Website of “www.hb.telangana.gov.in” or “www.aphb.gov.in” and fill up your Application and sent to the Executive Engineer, which is Western Division of Telangana Housing Board, 4th Floor, APHB Commercial Complex, Opp. Siva Parvathi Theater, Kukatpally Main Road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 072, along with 10% Notified cost of application form which is (Nonrefundable).
Notified Cost of the Application fee is in the Deman Draft in Favour of your Director (EDS) or E-seva C/O Executive Engineer Housing Board payable at Hyderabad.
For Telangana double bed room scheme application form use this link and get TS state double bed room scheme application